Due to our continued success and growth, we are looking to expand our media team with the addition of a passionate, knowledgeable and experienced account manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and highly ambitious team.
We pride ourselves on staff development and our team environment, and we wholeheartedly focus on an honest and open culture. Innovation is encouraged and fun is never frowned upon. Are you bold enough?
Job Title: Account Manager – Media Planning & Buying
Reporting to: Client Account Director
• Devote significant time and energy in developing close and productive client relationships, dealing directly with day-to-day clients and seniors as needed; both professionally and socially.
• Be seen as the day-to-day person responsible for the delivery of all activity by the client, and all departments within the agency. Proactively owning the status and next steps, even if they are ultimately not leading the project.
• End to end campaign management, including contact strategy planning, creative brief writing, creative briefings, client presentations, asset production and delivery, reporting & post-campaign analysis.
• Be respected by clients for organisation, delivery of activity and proactive communication.
• Working with clients to ensure that their brief is as inspiring, single-minded and articulate as possible, before accepting it.
• Brief, direct and inspire the creative, development, design and testing / optimisation teams.
• Exercise the ability to judge creative ideas in terms of factual accuracy and relevance to brief and give feedback.
• Manage production / creative development timing to ensure internal approval prior to client presentations.
• Actively promote group companies to clients and secure cross-selling opportunities.
• Form close working relationships with other agency counterparts, and be up to date with and able to discuss the latest media and social trends with clients.
• Take an active understanding of clients’ business objectives, communication objectives and the role of the agency in relation to these.
• Be aware of the impact of the changing competitive environment on clients’ brands, and actively contribute to debates and actions as a result of competitive initiatives.
• Hold and understand the client / agency contract on all client accounts, and be fully versed in the clients’ financial planning cycle / accounting system.
• Demonstrate proactive ownership of and responsibility for the financial position of each account e.g. WIP, billing etc.
• Proven experience of working within a client services role in an advertising agency.
• Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with diverse and large client bases.
• Confident communicator who regularly demonstrates initiative.
• Experience of liaising with suppliers directly e.g. printers, photographers, platform providers.
• Experience of running projects internally, planning through to delivery, allocating resource, controlling timelines and budgets.
• Financial accountability, reporting and ensuring job profitability.
• Demonstrate consistent written and presentation skills.
• Have a real passion for the industry, proven by qualifications and extracurricular participation, and a determination to create fantastic work every time.
• Attention to detail to ensure work leaves the agency at the highest possible standard.
If you think you are bold enough, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.