Dare to step into The Lion’s Den? S3 Advertising is an award-winning advertising agency based in Cardiff, recognised by the RAR (Recommended Agency Register) as the UK’s best agency (under 40 staff) for: Advertising, Media Buying, Online Media Buying and Creative & Innovation.
We specialise in providing creative, digital, social, media planning and buying, video and photo production, PR, branding and web design at a local and national level. Our office is based in the capital’s flagship One Central Square development.
This environment is an unbelievable place to work, featuring quirky, innovative and unique design characteristics including a ball pit, 18-hole golf course, Sonos sound system and even a bar!
Due to the continued growth and success of the agency, we have an exciting opportunity for a confident, Bilingual PR Manager. With a proven track record of achieving high level PR coverage for clients, you will need a nose for a story and a natural talent for writing engaging and informative media content.
The successful candidate must have dazzling communication skills that make both pitching to and building relationships with journalists, bloggers and vloggers a breeze, turning ideas into PR plans and continuing to manage these plans and their budgets should be second nature.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and highly ambitious team. We pride ourselves on staff development and our team environment, and we wholeheartedly focus on an honest and open culture. Innovation is encouraged and fun is never frowned upon. Are you bold enough?
Job Title: Bilingual PR Manager
Reporting to: Client Account Director
- Deliver national, regional and trade coverage, across print, online and broadcast media.
- Delivery to both B2B and B2C audiences.
- Write informative and engaging media content via press release, feature, media invite and digital PR.
- Research, source and build relationships with appropriate contacts to ensure campaign success.
- Managing high level PR plans and budgets.
- Work closely with the creative team to produce captivating integrated PR campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the social media team to manage output of PR / Social media dual campaigns.
- Attend relevant media events, photo/video shoots, broadcast photo calls and client meetings.
- Evidence of achieving national, regional and trade coverage.
- Proven record of generating PR ideas and turning them into reality.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Ability to present yourself and the agency in a professional manner to clients, suppliers and the media.
- Knowledge of media landscape, using both traditional and new PR tactics, including role of multimedia in modern PR.
- Experience managing PR plans and budgets.
- Welsh speaking.
- A flair for social media and evidence of producing engaging content.
- Experience working within a fast paced agency.
- Au fait with writing proposals and tenders.
- Managing and mentoring of junior staff.
A Lion’s Reward:
- Competitive salary.
- Free financial planning advice.
- Private health, dental & optical insurance plan.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Annual health & well-being assessments with Lloyds Pharmacy.
- Length of service awards.
- Beer Friday and monthly theme lunch events.
- Relaxed dress code.
If you think you are bold enough, then please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Closing date is 19 July 2018 at 12 noon.