Dare to step into The Lion’s Den? S3 Advertising is an award-winning advertising agency based in Cardiff, recognised by the RAR (Recommended Agency Register) as the UK’s best agency (under 40 staff) for: Advertising, Media Buying, Online Media Buying and Creative & Innovation.
We specialise in providing creative, digital, social, media planning and buying, video and photo production, PR, branding and web design at a local and national level. Our office is based in the capital’s flagship One Central Square development.
This environment is an unbelievable place to work, featuring quirky, innovative and unique design characteristics including a ball pit, 18-hole golf course, Sonos sound system and even a bar!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and highly ambitious team. We pride ourselves on staff development and our team environment, and we wholeheartedly focus on an honest and open culture. Innovation is encouraged and fun is never frowned upon. Are you bold enough?
Job Title: Account Manager
Reporting to: Client Account Director
- Devote significant time and energy in developing close and productive client relationships dealing directly with the day to day client needs as required; both professionally and socially
- Be seen as the day to day person responsible for the delivery of all activity by the Client and all departments within the Agency. Proactively owning the status and next steps, even if they are ultimately not leading the project
- End to end campaign management, including contact strategy planning, creative brief writing, creative briefings, client presentations, asset production and delivery, reporting & post-campaign analysis
- Be respected by Clients for organisation, delivery of activity and proactive communication
- Ensure that a Client brief is as inspiring, single minded and articulate as it can possibly be, and assist Clients in making it so, before accepting the brief
- Brief, direct and inspire the Creative, Development, Design and Testing/Optimisation teams
- Exercise the ability to judge Creative ideas in terms of factual accuracy and relevance to brief and give feedback
- Manage production/creative development timing to ensure internal approval prior to Client presentations
- Form close working relationships with other agency counterparts and be up to date with and able to discuss the latest media and social trends with Clients
- Take an active understanding of clients business objectives, communication objectives and the role of the Agency in relation to these
- Be aware of the impact of the changing competitive environment on Clients’ brands and actively contribute to debates and actions as a result of competitive initiatives
- Hold and understand the Client/Agency contract on all Client accounts and be fully versed in the Clients’ financial planning cycle/accounting system
- Demonstrate proactive ownership of and responsibility for the financial position of each account e.g. WIP, billing etc
- Proven experience of working within a client services role within an advertising agency
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with diverse and large client bases
- Confident communicator who regularly demonstrates initiative
- Experience of running projects internally, planning through to delivery, allocating resource and controlling timelines and budgets
- Financial accountability, reporting and ensuring job profitability
- Demonstrate consistent written and presentation skills
- Have a real passion for the industry, proven by qualifications and extracurricular participation, and a determination to create fantastic work every time!
- Attention to detail to ensure work leaves the agency at the highest possible quality
If you think you are bold enough, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.