Reporting to: Head of Production
Hours: Full time (37.5 hours per week)
We’re looking for a talented video editor to join our production team, you’ll be managing material such as live-action footage and motion graphics to produce fantastic end results. You’ll play a key role in the post-production process from the initial ingest and edit, to colouring and ultimately delivering high-quality video across TV and social media for our clients. Video has become one of the best ways for companies to get their messages out there and you will play an important part in achieving this for our clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ingesting footage from our live-action team, getting stuck into the edit, colouring, and then delivering content across multiple platforms from TV to Social media.
- Working closely with the Head of Production to make sure it is in line with the clients’ brief.
- Adding your own creative flair to projects.
- Sourcing the correct music for edits (a very painstaking process, we know).
- Using Adobe Photoshop and Adobe After Effects to create basic animate titles and graphics.
- Troubleshooting across projects when needed.
- On some occasions working with the other members of the Production team on creative ideas during pre-production.
- Keeping your head in the game with the latest tech and trends of video editing.
- We are one team at S3, so sometimes we pitch in and help out other areas when needed.
What you can expect in return:
- A creative and fun office, want to do your work in a ball pit? That’s cool.
- An office bar for Friyay’s and office shenanigans, we really mean work hard play hard
- 27 days off to relax and recharge, on top of bank holidays
- Flexible start and finish times, only Dolly Parton works 9-5 here
- Health insurance, we want to make sure you’re the best you can be
- Experience in video editing with an inspiring portfolio.
- A creative mind with a dedicated passion for everything video & audio.
- A sharp eye for detail and a good ear for noise.
- The patience and concentration to see projects through to the end.
- Knowledge in working with Canon, Sony, RED, ARRI formats
- Excellent organisational skills to prioritise and juggle multiple projects
- Creative editing skills and experienced using: Premiere, After Effects and Audition.
- Experience with colour grading (DaVinci) and experience in TV Clearance and delivery would be a plus.
Closing date: 30th October 2020
Email your application to email@example.com