Dare to step into The Lion’s Den? S3 Advertising is an award-winning advertising agency based in Cardiff. S3 is now recognised by the RAR (Recommended Agency Register) as the UK’s best agency (under 40 staff) in the following categories: ADVERTISING, MEDIA BUYING and CREATIVE & INNOVATION.
We specialise in providing creative, digital, social, and media planning and buying and web design at a local and national level. Our office is based in the capital’s flagship One Central Square development. This environment is an unbelievable place to work featuring quirky, innovative and unique design characteristics including a ball pit, 18 hole golf course, a sonos sound system and a bar!
This environment is an unbelievable place to work, featuring quirky, innovative and unique design characteristics including a ball pit, 18-hole golf course, Sonos sound system and even a bar!
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and highly ambitious team. We pride ourselves on staff development and our team environment, and we wholeheartedly focus on an honest and open culture. Innovation is encouraged and fun is never frowned upon. Are you bold enough?
Job Title: Digital Account Executive
Reporting to: Head of Digital
- Assist with researching, identifying and establishing links with partnerships to improve PPC results
- Build Google AdWords accounts
- Daily housekeeping of accounts: monitoring, checking advertisements, budgets, keywords and admin
- Report on campaign performance, including sales performance
- Analyse search space for opportunities
- Conduct audits on existing PPC accounts and make relevant recommendations
- Audit Google Analytics, creative reports and make relevant recommendations
- Provide a proven track record of delivering high quality digital services across a range of clients and ensure budgets and deadlines are adhered to.
- Ensure no over spend or any under spend on client budgets, unless changes to the budgets are agreed
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is signed by the client
- Minutes to be taken at each client meeting, typed and attached to the client’s Salesforce account
- Prepare post campaign analyses (PCAs) for clients
- Research and source potential new clients
- Excellent Excel skills, including the ability to undertake VLOOKUPs and execute pivot tables.
- Excellent Levels of Maths
- Knowledge & application in SEO best practice is desirable
Why works for us
Free financial planning advice
Private Health Insurance
Discounted Gym Membership
Dental & Optical Plan
Bi-annual Health & Wellbeing Assessments with Lloyds Pharmacy
Length of Service Awards
Monthly Theme Lunch Events
Relaxed Dress Code
Modern and quirky offices in the centre of Cardiff close to Central train station
If you think you are bold enough, then please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.