A new feature of the S3 Academy, S3 Advertising is launching a “reprenticeship programme”. At S3 we truly believe that experience is important, and that, whatever your age or circumstance we will offer people the opportunity to quickly learn new skills and to benefit from the advertising industry. As a reprenticeship, you will be entitled to a one month’s paid internship. Interns will follow the S3 Academy process and will also be requested to produce work on actual client projects. There is no guarantee of permanent employment on conclusion of the internship. If you are looking to break into the industry/return from long term un employment due to ill health, maternity or redundancy or looking for a new challenge but not sure which path to take, the read on.
Interview session: Ad hoc throughout February to August 2019
Internship dates: from the 2 September 2019 to 30 September 2019
Duration: One month
- Paid internship: based on the Cardiff UK living wage
- The application process: identical to that of the shorter term internship
- Number of places available: 2
- Apply online (application form, CV and video link application)
- As a member of the team, commitment will be key. The Intern will be requested to work 37.5 hours/week, 5 days/week, Monday to Friday.
The internal process: same as short term internship process. However, people selected for the programme will also be requested to produce work on behalf the company. As interns, you will also participate in client meetings.
The paid internship programme will be regulated by a fixed term contract set by our HR Manager.
For more Information on either HR and regulation or the S3 Academy please contact Melanie Matthews: firstname.lastname@example.org